Llanbadarn Fawr & District Community Centre (Old School),
Crossgates, Llandrindod Wells, Powys. LD1 6RE
Registered as a Charity – No.511229 and run by volunteers for the community – Extra helpers welcome.
• Open every day of the week 7am to 11pm and outside these hours by arrangement.
• Warm, bright and natural diffused LED lighting fitted throughout the whole centre, providing a good light without the glare or flicker of fluorescent.
• Broadband/WiFi (Password required – please request when booking). BT Payphone available 01597 850349 (Outgoing calls).
• Book by the hour – (minimum charge applies)
• Book for a conference, meeting, party, celebration or to play games
• Many established users, W.I, Llandrindod Bridge Club, Welsh Bridge Union, Golden Age, Dog training, Keep Fit, Girl Guides, Table Tennis, Various Churches, Mid Powys Mind and Powys County Council, PAVO.
• Very comfortable and substantial upholstered chairs, folding tables* and extra plastic chairs. Storage for user groups from just £20 per year
• Comprehensive & fully equipped catering kitchen, “Break-out” area with upholstered seating and cafe style tables and chairs.
• Secure, fenced Car Parking for up to 30 cars, timed and PIR floodlighting.
• Large area at rear of Community centre available for training uses. barbecues, or raised bed gardening.
Below are our booking charges.
• Meeting Room £8 per hour
• Hall £10 per hour
• Whole Centre £15 per hour
• All prices include heating, lighting, gas for cooker and electric for any use. (minimum charge £10.00)
• We welcome you to come and have a guided tour of our community centre, this is by prior arrangement only.
* Please use our online Booking Form or Contact Form should you need further information.
* Affiliated Groups receive a substantial reduction on hire rates. The annual affiliation fee is £52.00
* You are welcome to use our tables free of charge, but they must be returned to their safe storage trolleys when you leave. This is a condition of hire and a charge of £10.00 will be made for non compliance.
The Centre has no caretaker and only a part time cleaner – please take any rubbish with you as there is no trade waste collection *, and leave the premises as you found it. Please report any damage, breakages or other problems.
Suggestions for improvements are welcomed by the Committee.
- * A waste disposal charge of £10.00 per black bag will be added to your room hire invoice if rubbish is left at the centre for disposal.